So you may have noticed a few changes here. Since putting up the first version of the site back in February until today (30 June 2017), a few things have happened:
- I’ve moved — my wife and I were in Zagreb, Croatia; now we’re in Bucharest, Romania.
- I’ve firmed up plans to attend Essen in Germany later this year.
- I finished a book (What the Florida, all about Florida’s oddball destinations).
- I’ve designed and playtested several iterations of several more games.
- I’ve been reading a lot about the game industry, the companies, the players, and most importantly, the games.
- I designed (then redesigned) some business cards.
- I designed (then redesigned) the logo.
- I’ve compiled a list of publishers attending Essen so as to pick the best ones to pitch.
- I’ve explored new game ideas (naturally).
- I’ve played
an unhealthy amounta fair bit of Pokemon Go.
And now, I’ve redesigned the site.. before it was really designed in the first place…
There’s still a bit more to do (wrangle the print and plays into submission, follow GenCon and GenCan’t from afar), but otherwise, I’m pretty with it.
Future posts will be more on topic about games / game design, I promise.