Ready to make your game the best it can be?Whether it's with your pitch, your playtesting, or anything else related to the board game industry, I'm here to help.
Get professional advice on almost anything related to board game design, pitching, playtesting, etc.Helping you design and make amazing boardgames.
Work with a professional.
I help board game designers with any and all of the following:
- 1 on 1 Playtesting at any stage of development
- Brainstorming ideas to make your game better
- Developing your game to the finish line
- Discovering the feelings and emotions during your game
- Finding the hook for your game
- Finding the right publishers to pitch
- Finding the right questions to ask
- Game design – theory and application
- Math, probability, balance, and building a spreadsheet for your game
- Pitching and practicing
- Sanity-checking the game – putting your game through the ringer to see if it survives
- Tabletop Simulator – best practices
- Teaching a game so playtesters will understand
- UI / UX – make everything easy to understand
- Understanding the publisher-designer relationship
- Writing the rules to your game
The goal is to have each session end with a clearer understanding of what you want from your game, along with a few next steps to take.
Who is Chris?
I’ve spent years learning the best practices behind pitching, playtesting, listening and giving to feedback, iterating, going to conventions, creating websites, building community, and more. I co-created Virtual Playtesting, one of the largest Discord servers for playtesting board games, and I’ve logged over 800 hours in Tabletop Simulator playtesting games of all types.