Ready to make your game the best it can be?Whether you're importing, optimizing, recording, or pitching in Tabletop Simulator, I can teach it.
Work with a professional.
I help board game designers learn Tabletop Simulator… whether you need help:
- Understanding the basics of the program, even if you’re an absolute beginner
- Creating / porting your game from physical prototype to virtual prototype
- Setting things up for a smooth playtest
- Optimizing the setup to make playtesting / playing as easy as possible
- Using third-party elements from the Steam Workshop
The goal is to have each session end with a clearer understanding of what you want from your game, along with a few next steps to take.
Who is Chris?
I’ve spent years learning the best practices behind pitching, playtesting, listening and giving to feedback, iterating, going to conventions, creating websites, building community, and more. I co-created Virtual Playtesting, one of the largest Discord servers for playtesting board games, and I’ve logged over 1,200 hours in Tabletop Simulator playtesting games of all types.